At Little Star Gifts, we take privacy very seriously. We will never share any information collected with third parties.
- Orders will be shipped using Canada Post. canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal.page
- As important safety measures continue, delays should be expected. For the latest on our efforts during COVID-19 please click here.
- We will ship to the U.S and Internationally. We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any country at our discretion if it is not economically feasible or violates any laws in that country.
- Shipping costs vary by weight. All shipping costs will be determined at checkout. We will do our best to keep the shipping costs affordable.
- Other shipping options may be available to you. We will contact you prior to completion of your order. This may vary and is determined on a case by case basis.
Taxes and Duties Fees
- Orders placed within Manitoba will be subject to the current sales tax rate.
- Orders shipped within Canada are not subject to any additional Customs taxes or Duties fees.
- Orders shipped Internationally may be subject to Customs or Duties. Any fees or taxes added to your order upon delivery are your responsibility. It is up to you to confirm what laws are in place in your country. We do not have any additional information about a specific country’s laws. In most cases, your local Post Office will be able to assist you with this.
- We accept Paypal, Debit, Credit cards and Money Order cheque.
- We will allow a grace period of 5 calendar days to submit payment to us. We will not ship your item until we receive payment. After this time, the item will be placed back up for sale, and your order will be voided.
- Our product pricing and availability are subjected to change without notice.
Preorders and Reorders
- All sales are final and no return will be accepted without prior authorization.
- Please allow two additional weeks for delivery for backordered items
- In the event that you would like to return your order to us, we require that you notify us first so that we can start the return process. Please keep the following conditions in mind before contacting us for a return.
- We will accept returns of unopened product 3 calendar days (72 hours) after your order has been delivered. The product must be in the same condition that it was received in. All tags and/or stickers on the product must not be removed. Once your product has been received, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item. We will not refund shipping due to buyer’s remorse. We will not pay for the shipping to return the item.
- In the rare event of a defective item (ie. DVDs, CDs ), we will offer you a replacement. We will ask that you return the defective product to us. We will not pay to have the item returned to us, but will pay for the additional shipping to have the replacement sent to you. There may be cases that you may not have to return the item to us. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
Lost or Damaged Packages
- If your package arrives to you in a damaged state, please keep the box and the contents as they were received and contact us, provide photo pictures from receiving mail box and item(s) (damages). We will file a claim with Canada Post. We will contact you with further instructions once we have them.
- If your package does not arrive within a reasonable amount of time, we will file a claim with Canada Post. The resolution to this issue may depend on a few factors such as if the package was insured, had a tracking number or an on time delivery guarantee with Canada Post. We will keep in contact with you as information is received.
Little Star Gifts reserves the right to add, change, edit or remove any terms, conditions or policies as we see fit. Please contact us via email if you have any questions about our polices.
Updated: September 2018