At Little Star Gifts, we take privacy very seriously. We will never share any information collected with third parties.
- Orders will be shipped using Canada Post. canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal.page
- As important safety measures continue, delays should be expected. For the latest on our efforts during COVID-19 please click here.
- We will ship to the U.S and Internationally. We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any country at our discretion if it is not economically feasible or violates any laws in that country.
- Shipping costs vary by weight and dimension by cubic volume. (Our shipping costs in the system is determined by weight only, therefore, multiple items in a single purchase may or may not be accurate as predicting, in that case, we will contact your for additional shipping fee to be paid, before, your order will be final.
- Other shipping options may be available to you. We will contact you prior to completion of your order. This may vary and is determined on a case by case basis.
Taxes and Duties Fees
- Orders placed within Manitoba will be subject to the current sales tax rate.
- Orders shipped within Canada are not subject to any additional Customs taxes or Duties fees.
- Orders shipped Internationally may be subject to Customs or Duties. Any fees or taxes added to your order upon delivery are your responsibility. It is up to you to confirm what laws are in place in your country. We do not have any additional information about a specific country’s laws. In most cases, your local Post Office will be able to assist you with this.
- We accept Paypal, Debit, Credit cards and Money Order cheque.
- We will allow a grace period of 5 calendar days to submit payment to us. We will not ship your item until we receive payment. After this time, the item will be placed back up for sale, and your order will be voided.
- Our product pricing and availability are subjected to change without notice.
Preorders and Reorders
- All sales are final and no return will be accepted without prior authorization.
- Please allow two additional weeks for delivery for backordered items
Returns; all sales are final.
- All sales are final. Due to COVID-19 we are currently not offering returns or exchanges.
- Before shipping, we take the time thoroughly inspect the product to ensure it is in mint condition.
- We always contact our value customer, if we noticed a minor dent of the packaging box or so before we ship it out.
Lost or Damaged Packages
- If your package arrives to you in a damaged state, please keep the box and the contents as they were received and contact us, provide photo pictures from receiving mail box and item(s) (damages). We will file a claim with Canada Post. We will contact you with further instructions once we have them.
- If your package does not arrive within a reasonable amount of time (As important safety measures continue, delays should be expected. For the latest on our efforts during COVID-19 please click here.), we will file a claim with Canada Post. The resolution to this issue may depend on a few factors such as if the package was insured, had a tracking number or an on time delivery guarantee with Canada Post. We will keep in contact with you as information is received.
Little Star Gifts reserves the right to add, change, edit or remove any terms, conditions or policies as we see fit. Please contact us via email if you have any questions about our polices.
Updated: November 2020